1. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
While it is perfectly possible to visit and browse the Admolly Website without disclosing any personal information, if you choose to register at our Website or participate in online chats or message boards, or subscribe to our newsletters and promotional emails, you will be asked to provide some personal information including your first name, last name, email address and phone number. For each visitor of our Website, we expressly collect non-personally identifiable information from and about your computer like your IP address, web browser type, version and language, operating system type and version, pages viewed while browsing the site, page access times, referring website address etc. If you are accessing our services through a mobile handheld device, we may request access or permission to certain system information including your mobile device ID number, model, manufacturer, etc. If you wish to change any of the access permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings or write to us using the contact details given at the end of this page.
No part of our Website is directed towards children below 18 years of age and we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18 years of age, you may use the Website only with the permission of your parent or guardian. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 years without verification of parental consent, we will promptly delete that information from our database. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18 years, please contact us as soon as possible.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customised experience. We will securely process your personal information and use it for administration and operation of the Website, including but not limited to the following purposes –
Where you have provided us with consent to use your personal information, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time by contacting us directly or following the ‘unsubscribe’ link provided in any electronic communications you receive from us.
Any personal information that we process will be stored on a secure server behind a firewall. We will not retain your personal information for longer than is necessary for the processing. Where you have registered and provided your consent to receive communications from us, then we will retain your personal information for this purpose until your consent is withdrawn.
3. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations as follows:
A) Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
B) Third-Party Advertisers We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Website. These companies may use information about your visits to our Website and other websites that are contained in web cookies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
C) Marketing Communications With your informed consent (opt-in) we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
D) By Law or to Protect Rights If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Under no circumstances do we sell your personal information. We disclose only that personal information that is necessary for the third party to deliver their specific service and we take all reasonable measures to ensure they keep your information fully secure and not use it for any purpose other than the one under which it was disclosed.
5. INFORMATION STORAGE AND SECURITY The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the appropriate data protection laws as and where applicable. Admolly has implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personal information from loss, misuse, or unauthorised alteration or destruction. Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Whilst we strive to use all reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We will notify you promptly in the event of any breach of your personal information which might expose you to serious risk. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit and informed consent.
6. INFORMATION RETENTION AND TRANSFER Admolly may retain your personal information for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws. We will cease to retain your personal information, or remove the means by which the information can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which it was collected, and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes. All third parties are carefully screened before transfer of any personal information, so we can ensure that there are adequate controls in place and, where relevant, that such third parties are GDPR compliant. In case any of any international transfer of personal information, Admolly takes all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information continues to receive a standard of protection that is at least comparable to that provided under the applicable laws including GDPR.
7. YOUR RIGHTS UNDER GDPR Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you possess a number of rights in relation to your personal information. These rights include:
We are committed to upholding these rights at all times. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please send us a request that (a) provides sufficient detail to allow us to verify that you are the person about whom we have collected personal information, and (b) describes your request in sufficient detail to allow us to understand, evaluate, and respond to it as soon as possible. Please note it will not be possible for us to respond to requests that do not adequately meet the above criteria.
8. CONTACT US
Admolly has a “Data Protection Officer” who is responsible for matters relating to privacy and data protection. This Data Protection Officer can be reached at the following address:
Attn: Data Protection Officer, Adthority B.V.
Address: Vijzelstraat 68, 1017HL, Amsterdam, NL Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 1017HL